Wednesday, October 04, 2006

It Came!!!

My guitar finally arrived. It is a Taylor big baby with a solid top (not laminate) and it sure plays nice. I picked it up yesterday and played alot last night. It seems really loud to me because I'm used to playing an electric which I usually don't plug in (for the sake of my family's sanity).
I went to Bell-Square with my family and we had alot of fun. We took Madie to Build-a-Bear and she made her Hello Kitty which she has a hard time leaving during meals. It seems to be a success. Then Ri and I went and did a little shopping by ourselves while my mom and the little kids went to play on the "tugboat". Ri and I went to a couple of athletic clothing stores and Ri bought some biking pants. I found a biking top that was really cute but I thought that $60 was just too much to pay for a shirt (even though it did look quite good on me).
Today I'll be going to my piano lessons after my classes. It'll be fun because this week I've bought some new music. I bought Bach's Italian Concerto, the Corpse Bride theme, and Victor's Piano Solo from the Corpse Bride.
Then, tonight, my family will be going to New Life to lead the Rangers and Missionettes programs there. In other words, I have a pretty full schedule today.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Ew... 60$ is waaaay to much to spend for a shirt. Except perhaps formal shirts and even then you don't get that many of them...

I really liked the Corpse Bride soundtrack. It was a decent movie overall as well.

11:09 AM  
Blogger Hope said...

Wow! $60 dollars is expensive! But, i am happy that you got your guitar! I hope that you have loads of fun with it! Laterz!

1:07 PM  
Blogger Sara Hansen said...

that's cool! yes I did write that poem, hehe. and its 100% truth :)

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home