Monday, September 11, 2006

Just another day...

Well not much has happened today. I taught piano lessons, visited my grandpa (very depressing), and helped my mom pick out some favors for my baby sisters 3rd birthday party (her birthday is 3 days after mine.).
This evening, my friend came over for dinner. After dinner, we went on a long walk. It started to get dark and her dad came looking for us. Oops, I hope that I didn't get her in trouble. She's an awesome friend... I'm so glad that she's done working all the camps. We finally have started getting together again.
Tomorrow, Ri and I are going to our aunt's house and she is going to give us makeovers. My aunt works for Bobby Brown and is only two positions below Bobby Brown herself. My aunt actually knows Bobby Brown and has gone to her house for dinner. Enough talk about my aunt, anyways, I need to get my hair cut also. I should call tomorrow morning to make an appointment.

Dewa!

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Your aunt knows Ricky Bobby? THE RICKY BOBBY?!!!

Nice!

10:05 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

Bobby Brown, not Ricky Bobby...

1:27 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh.. my mistake...

9:45 PM  
Blogger Coie Watson said...

I don't know who Bobby Brown OR Ricky Bobby are. But I did used to have a goldfish named Bob.

5:58 AM  
Blogger The Shadow Walker said...

Not to sound contrary to you, but according to my japanese teacher Nakaone-sensei, Dewa is not a feminine used word. Ja ne, or ja mata ne is more feminine and guys should avoid using that. Ja or ja mata is neutral.

Also Dewa is also considered old fashioned...so even for guys to use it is odd.

lolz. :)

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home