Thursday, September 07, 2006

ZEN!!!!

Yesterday, I finally drove over to Fry's Electronics and bought my zen mp3 player. I love it!!! It's a zen micro-photo in 8GB. It is babypink on the front and white on the back. I've loaded lots of my music onto it, but haven't nearly loaded all of my music yet.
Other than that, I had my first fall piano lesson yesterday. I've decided to work to my guild graduation this year. In other words, I'll need to learn 10 pieces and 4 phases. One of these pieces is an 18 page Sonata. Sonata K331. by Mozart. And to think that he wrote it when he was just a young boy........ It's a beautiful piece. For fun (not for guild) I plan on learning some music from the Corpse Bride. This week I'm working on an easy jazz piece for fun in addition to all the super serious music.
This weekend, I'm going shopping for some new fall clothes. I saw some Rocket Dog shoes the other day that I fell in love with that I might buy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Neemund said...

I've got an 8GB Zen MicroPhoto sitting on my desk at the moment. I'm not sure I like it, but since it didn't cost me anything I'm not complaining. Have fun with yours. I still much prefer my Zen touch.

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home