Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Two weeks till skool

I only have two more weeks of summer vacation. My books for this coming quarter are extremely expensive. Oh well, at least I'm finally able to take the guitar class.
My dress is almost done. All I have left is sewing on the trims, buttons, and hemming the bottom. Since I don't have shoes to match yet, I can't hem the bottom. Oh well, its beautiful... I'm even buying long gloves to complete the elegant look.
I started teaching "fall quarter" piano lessons today. It's kind of fun making new charts and stuff for my students. Tomorrow, I'll have my first lesson since summer brake. I'm really looking forward to it. This spring, I'll be playing my big graduation recital. I hope we can afford to have it somewhere nice. My fellow student who graduated last year, rented a hall.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You are making yourself a dress? I didn't know that. That's cool that you are doing so.

Is it more of a formal dress, church dress, or what? :)

9:44 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

Ooooh, can you put pictures of the dress up? Please? :)

10:11 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

It's a formal dress, in the fashion of the late 1700s early 1800s... It's very pretty. It is moss green with a white overlay. I'll be wearing it with elbow long white gloves.
@Erin- sure, I was planning on it...

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home