Sunday, September 10, 2006

I went shopping!

This weekend, my aunt took Ri and I shopping for clothing. (She takes us each year for our birthday.) We bought lots of cool new clothes. I got my Rocket Dogs (ohhhh right!), a hat, belt, shirts, a pair of pants, and undies. It was lots of fun.
We went to dinner at Zoopas on Friday. Zoopas rocks! I love the way you can choose how you want your food. (Oh yeah, and you can make the best brownie sundaes.)
My parties are on Friday (with friends) and Saturday (with relatives). The friend party is the one with the fancy dinner and fondue fountain.

L8R.......

5 Comments:

Blogger Sara Hansen said...

hey, thanks for the blog comments. yah that is Matt! do you know him? he came down for my benefit show and hung out with me. his band was supposed to play, but they dont have a drummer anymore.

9:49 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow... time does go by really quick.

For some reason I thought that your birthday had come and pass a while back but I guess that's not the case.

Happy Birthday to both of you! (I know I'm late for Arita's)

7:48 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds like you had a blast. :)

7:33 PM  
Blogger Polka Dotted Pickles said...

What are rocket dogs?

7:37 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

Thanks for all the "happy birthdays", my birthday actually isn't until the 29th... We just have our party in the middle of the month. I can't wait till Friday!

@sarah-I've met him a couple times. He actually copied his demo disc at my church. Though, the first time I met him was at the Guitar Center when I was buying my Gibson...

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home