Thursday, September 28, 2006

Going,going,gone



This is my last day of being a "child". Kind of weird to think about. Tomorrow, I turn 18. I guess I should do something really crazy today but I don't have any good ideas. I thought about dying my hair but my mom wouldn't appreciate that too much.
Yesterday I went to "Friend's Club", the junior high Missionettes girl program. I'm a leader and so I pretty much get to hangout with and talk to the girls. Joy does the lessons, however, if she ever needs someone to help out, I can also lead the lessons. Are any of you bloggers former missionets?

8 Comments:

Blogger Hope said...

Hey! Yes, I was a former Missionsttes. I remember when we were in Friend's together! That was so much fun! Sometimes I miss those days! But, now, I get to move on to bigger and better things..and, help mentor that generation and younger. That is so great that you ge to help teach the Friend's class! I bet it is a lot of fun! Well, talk to you later! *hugs*

10:13 AM  
Blogger Aaron Lee said...

Yeah I was... no wait maybe not!

4:52 PM  
Blogger Coie Watson said...

Something to do for your birthday? Something drastic yet approved by your parents? Something dangerous? Risky? Disgusting?




Eat a burger. I recommend a jalepino thickburger from Hardees/Carl's Jr. (whatever it's called in your area)

9:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

@ Coie

Noo!

There aren't any Carl's Jr. here! They are in the south! /sob

@ Emily

Happy Birthday!

2:05 AM  
Blogger Matt said...

Happy Birthday to you.

Maybe I should post all your most embarassing stories on my blog in commemeration of your birthday.







Just Kidding! I hope you have a wondeful birthday. I miss you tons and I wish I were home to celebrate with you.

3:39 AM  
Blogger Hope said...

Happy Birthday Emmy! Love you like a sister! You are a really great best friend!

11:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Day late, whatever. Hope your day had some of that birthday happiness or whatever they call it.

2:41 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

Thanks everyone!

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home