Monday, September 18, 2006

First day back at College

Today was my first day back at BCC since Spring quarter ended. This quarter, I'm taking, Nutrition, Music Theory, Small Group Communication, and Group Guitar. All my teachers seem to be really nice which is great. Especially since I always get worried that the beginning of the quarter. (I don't start guitar class till tomorrow.)However, the price of books really sunk me... My books were almost $500!!! Theory class has six books and a computer program! I wasn't too happy when I bought my books... They don't even all fit in my messenger bag and my messenger bag is enormous.

Anyways, the parties went really well. Most of my friends were able to make it to the girls party and all but one family made it to the "family" party. At the girls party we had a four-course dinner and fondue which was a big hit. I'll post pics when I get the chance (I haven't even looked through them yet...) As for presents, I received lots of clothing, 3 Starbuck's cards, a movie theatre card, Best Buy card, Flyleaf CD, chocolates, etc... It would take forever to list everything.

6 Comments:

Blogger Hope said...

have fun at college! u rock! i will be praying for you! love you like a sister! laterz! night!

12:07 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

4 classes? Are you taking 20 credits or is one of them less then the 5 average?

What's your schedule like at school? :)

12:24 AM  
Blogger TOKYO JOSH said...

4 classes is the way to go.

haha ya his a good kid! When you where saying your dad was a fisherman i was thinking man this girls dad is just like my room mates dad!

12:29 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

My guitar class is only 3 credits...

8:40 AM  
Blogger Matt said...

Cool. Sounds like the parties were a hit.

The cost of books is outrageous. You probably should have looked online.

9:21 AM  
Blogger Aaron Lee said...

Or stole them from a helpless five year old! HAHHAHAHA


Go flyleaf!

YEAH!

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home