Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Just do the Puyallup!

Today's a crazy day at my house. This morning, Ri taught a piano lessons. Meanwhile, my mom and I worked on finishing up the dresses. Which, by the way, are beautiful. In a couple of hours, we have piano lessons and then this evening we (Ri, Mason, and I) are going to do the puyallup (for those outa staters, the puyallup is our state fair.)
For our birthdays, Mason, Ri, and I received tickets to go see Switchfoot at the fair. Mason and I are excited, though Ri isn't really the concert type... I saw Switchfoot a couple of years ago at the Moore... It was cool though, cause Switchfoot performed "Happy is a Yuppy Word" for the very first time. They hadn't even finished writing all of the verses.
L8R

2 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

For my B-day party, tomorrow...

2:55 PM  
Blogger Hope said...

it sounds like you had fun! i can't wait until ur party tomorrow night! yeah.i am going to the puallyup fair next week

5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home