Tuesday, September 26, 2006

And then comes.... Week 2

I've survived the first week back at college and now I'm on to week 2. I was able to organize my school work quite a bit over the weekend. Yesterday I wrote out a schedual for the rest of the week. I think that homework seems more attainable that way.
Let's see... as for the weekend, on Saturday Kathleen, Ri, and I went to the Puyallup Fair. However, this time we actually had time to look at the attractions. It was kind of funny though cause as we went into the overly crowded exotic animal barn, we bumped into tbqelite and the Mottazai clan... Also, we decided to try and find a lunch that wouldn't kill us from heart disease later on that evening. The healthiest food we could found ended up being a turkey sandwich that we split three ways. Then we went for the nut dips. (we can have one treat, right?) All in all we had alot of fun at the fair.
As for Sunday, we did something, but I'm hoping to post about that later when I can get my dad to help me post pics...

7 Comments:

Blogger Aaron Lee said...

Hey, me and my famliy were there too, Justin-sama and the others were going to meet up with us there, but we never did!!!

NOOOOO!!!

11:35 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

Craziness!

1:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, those lazy bums. Every time we talked we were on opposite sides of the fair. And we still need a rematch on the Earthquake Burger eating contest. This time we have to eat a brick of fries too. Emily, you can join us if you wish; you should be good for at least two burgers.

11:22 PM  
Blogger Polka Dotted Pickles said...

Yeah,the first week of school seems kinda crazy, because you haven't figured a schedule yet. For me, I almost think it took me about 4 weeks to figure out a good schedule. :)

7:39 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

@Neemund
Gross! After seeing Supersize Me I won't be able to keep down any of that kind of junk... ever! (not that I ate burgers and fries before I saw the movie...)

8:30 AM  
Blogger Polka Dotted Pickles said...

Just saw that movie this last weekend...

2:50 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

But those burgers are sooooo goood...

1:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home