Friday, September 22, 2006

Back on a Schedual

Wow, I feel like such a slacker sometimes... My nutrition class has lots of homework and I'm not where I should be on the schedual. It's not like I'm handing in late assignments or anything but I'm supposed to have read two chapters and done like 15 pages of lecture notes... Not anything I hand in, but still... for a workaholic like me, it drives me crazy! The funny thing is, I've had time for nothing but homework and yet, its never done...
This weekend I'm looking forward to catching up on all of my classes "tentative scheduals" so that I don't have to worry about being behind next week. I'll also go shopping for my accoustic guitar which is going to be awesome and the Italian Concerto sheet music for my piano... A busy weekend. I'd also like to go roller bladding since I've been to busy lately to go.
Hey! Maybe I'll even have time to post the pics of my dress...

4 Comments:

Blogger Aaron Lee said...

to must suck being a "workaholic." It's much more fun to lazy like me, you sit back and just enjoy life... oh, wait that was the old me... now I'm in college!

NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

-Ja

12:07 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

Hey Kathleen! That's awesome! Why couldn't you picture me in a nutrition class? I chose it cause I've been such a health freak lately (except for when it comes to chocolate, hey, chocolate IS a vegetable, right!?)

9:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, you definately don't have the same teacher as me for nutrition. I didn't get the book for my class, just took good notes in class, kept a food journal, and took the easy 'A'. Chocolate is actually a fruit FYI.

2:26 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

15 pages of lecture notes that's crazy!

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home