Tuesday, October 03, 2006

And Life Goes On


Tomorrow I was supposed to pick up my new Taylor guitar. When I called before going down to the Guitar Center, the dude said that it hadn't come in. I'm ticked at him, he's supposed to be the manager and he promised that be would send someone to get my guitar and that they would have it by 3 yesterday. Grrrr. now I have to take my Eleca to guitar class again.
Today my mom, Ri, Mason, Zach, Madie, and I are going to Bell-square. We're going so that we can take Madeline to build a bear to make a Hello Kitty for her birthday present. Her birthday was yesterday. My mom took her out to lunch at McDonalds (her choosing...) and shopping. By the end of the day, she was birthdayed out.
On Friday I have my first test of the quarter... a nutrition test. Hopefully I'll do good on it, I think that I will but I'm not sure. I really stink at science of any kind.

4 Comments:

Blogger Polka Dotted Pickles said...

Bummer on the guitar! Well, the anticipation will only make it better. :)

9:49 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

McDonald's is the place to go!

I actually met one of my best friends at a McDonald's :)

2:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thankfully my parents have never had the horrible idea of dragging me shopping on my birthday.
What kind of stuff are you doing in your nutrition class? The only significant thing I remember from mine was a log of everything I consumed for a week and then give a presentation on it.

5:02 PM  
Blogger Hope said...

Hey! How did it go? I bet Maddie had loads of fun...and I bet she is happy with her Hello Kitty!
I am sorry about your guitar! I hope that you get tonight or tomorrow! Laterz!

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home