Friday, November 03, 2006

Vegetarianism


First of all, I'm sorry that I haven't posted in over a week. I had some pretty hard mid-terms and I had to study alot. Anyways, I'll be posting more regularly now.
Starting on the 1st of Nov. I've been a lacto-ovo-vegetarian. In other words, I eat dairy and eggs but not meat. It's an extra credit assignment from my nutrition teacher. It isn't that hard except for when my mom makes her delicious dinners and I can't eat them... I mean, yesterday, she made a grilled chicken salad which is my favorite but I couldn't eat it. I'm doing this for one month but my nutrition teacher said that I could take thanksgiving off (boy am I looking forward to that turkey!).

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

NOOOOOOOOO~!!!

How can your teacher be so cruel?!!! This has to be against your fundamental rights!

12:48 PM  
Blogger Hope said...

I can't believe that you are a vegetarian, now. i couldn't do that..i love meat! at least, you get to take thanksgiving off.

3:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My nutrition teacher went out of her way to point out how a vegetation diet isn't necessarily good for you. Glad to see that there is still disagreement even in the same school office. Even more glad that I never had such an assignment.

4:09 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

I'm not a huge meat-eater to begin with so its not THAT bad...

7:12 PM  
Blogger Steph said...

Sounds cool. Way to go! I think moving to Japan automatically made me a vegitarian. I've had meat but no REAL meat. Oh... carne asada...

1:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home