Monday, October 23, 2006

A new CD!




This weekend I bought FM Static's new CD. It's really good. I like it even better than their first one. All I can say is that Trevor Mcneevan is one talented guy. For those of you who didn't know, he's the lead singer for both FM Static and Thousand Foot Krutch, AND he writes all the songs for FM Static, Thousand Foot Krutch, and Hawk Nelson. Funny how he's a huge influence on so many of my favorite bands. Anyway, go buy the CD, it's really really good. Click here to visit their web page.

On Sunday, my family went to Jubilee Farm where my little sibs picked out pumpkins and gourds. Unfortunately, the pony rides were closed, so Zach didn't get to ride a "horse" (he loves horses...). He did get to go on a hay ride that was pulled by horses though and he seemed to be happy.

5 Comments:

Blogger Polka Dotted Pickles said...

Oh, yeah, I want to listen to this one. I had a little kid talk to me at church the other day about this one. They were my fav band a while back.

11:44 AM  
Blogger Hope said...

that is cool that you got a new cd. it sounds like you really like it. i just got the movies "over the hedge" and "Click" just a few days ago.

12:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hmm... looks like another cd I'm going to have to listen to. This'll be what? There second cd as a band?

10:48 AM  
Blogger Matt said...

Spiffy. I'll have to get that one.

4:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Having listened to it now, I really like what they've done. They still have some of their carefree songs but they've done some nice refinements in their style.

2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home