Monday, October 16, 2006

I hate Mondays!

Today is Monday, how I hate Mondays... It means there's a whole week worth of homework in front of me. On Friday, I pick up my first mid-term. Thankfully, it is a take-home music theory mid-term so it shouldn't be that hard.
Next week, I have two awful finals, speech and nutrition. I decided that I better start studying for them this week.
Yesterday, our church had a missions night called Sweet on Missions. My family went and we had alot of fun. Pretty much, there were three missionary families, each in a different room of the church. Then, the congregation was divided up and took a turn visiting and talking to each missionary family. In each room, there was a whole table of desserts.
Yesterday morning, I played guitar for the main service at church. I didn't play super great, but I'll do better next time. I'm just so excited that I have the opportunity to play.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How do you have your finals only half way through the quarter?

12:12 AM  
Blogger Matt said...

When this post and the last are read together it's a nice contrast between the best and worst days of the week.

1:25 AM  
Blogger lorna said...

Well done for getting up and playing. Yikes- I couldn't do that!

4:19 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

I meant mid-terms...

8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home