Thursday, October 12, 2006

I will survive!

It's only Thursday, uggh. I'm so ready for the weekend. Next week is mid-terms and I'm not really looking forward to that. But, I am looking forward to not doing any school work this weekend.
So, my friend told me that there's some rumor going around about me and Aaron. For those of you who heard or know us, it's NOT true. Aaron is too young for me and he's totally not my type. Yes, I consider him my friend, but it goes no further than that. I think the rumor was started by a comment my sister made....

3 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

Anyone who knows you will instantly realize that this is a bogus rumor. You two would absolutely NOT work as a couple.

Just thinking of it makes me laugh.

9:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's pretty funny. I thought that he was supposed to ask her out or something like that. Oh well, rumors can still be fun. I'm more entertained by the ones that involve me though; especially when someone asks me about one I've not heard before.

12:53 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I've been victim of rumors before. Mostly amusing.

1:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home