Thursday, October 05, 2006

Study

Tomorrow I have my first exam since the beginning of the quarter. It is a nutrition exam about carbs, lipids, sugars, and some deseases we studied in class. Tonight I have ALOT to study.
Today will be my first guitar class since I picked up my new guitar. I hope my teacher likes it.
In speech class, my group has decided to put on a film festival for our group project. We're starting from scratch... we have to find indie films, book a room, fund, and do all the advertising. Since this accounts for a quarter of our grade, we better do a really good job.

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Film festival eh?

Sounds like you should turn it into... an anime film festivial! Be easy to get films and you'd prolly get a larger crowd.

11:51 AM  
Blogger Hope said...

cool! i hope that you do well! as a matter of fact, i kno you will! hehehe! you rock, emmy! laterz!

12:52 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

Mr. TBQelite is probably right. As much as I'm not a fan of anime (which few people in Japan actually watch) it would probably pretty be a much easier endeavor.

If you want a challenge though, you could do documentaries or something. That would be really hard...

1:49 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

All the movies being shown will be student-made films. So, if you know anyone... Any kind of films are welcome.

8:40 AM  
Blogger Adam said...

Sorry about just writing in english but there wasn't any english reading readers that appreciated it so I stoped but you can still watch the images. sorry anyway, but you can still write me an email or check out my homepage www.aidswe.deviantart.com

cheers ey

10:37 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh... you can probably get some videos from Aaron. They are short 3-5 minute ones but they are there. I don't know whether you were looking for full-length vids or not.

12:15 PM  
Blogger Adam said...

It sure is and now a saturday I haven't done anything ey! haha..oh well. thanks for "reading" my blogg anyway :) atleast there is pictures and english "titles ey" haha cheers!

1:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home