Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Its Tuesday, but kind of Friday

It's Tuesday, three more days until the weekend! However, tomorrow I have a day off so its kind of like an extra Friday. But then, Thursday will be like another Monday. Never mind, its too confusing.
I have two papers due this week, one on ginseng and another on a "group that I've been in". They're both pretty short papers so neither one should be a problem.
Today I'm meeting up with some people from my speech class to discuss and plan our film festival. It is going to be called "Cinematic Adventures" and it is going to be alot of fun. We're printing out flyers today.

Sorry about my lack of interesting topics and aweful grammar... I haven't done much since college started.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

And it's Friday, I'm in love!

Tomorrow is a day off and then I only have a class on Thursday! Yay!

Oh... I want a flyer!

5:35 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

What movies are you doing for your festival?

8:47 PM  
Blogger Coie Watson said...

Man, I already didn't know what day it was, and then you threw in this jumble about tuesday being friday and february being august and stuff. :P

so, are you creating your own movies?

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home