Thursday, October 19, 2006

Presentation

This morning I had a presentation in Nutrition class. It went pretty well, I think... School has been really busy, hence the reason I haven't posted for a couple of days.
The Fog of War was really boring. It was an interview movie and it lasted for about 1 1/2 hours. Unfortunately, the dude who was in charge didn't have any batteries for the TV remote, so we ended up sitting in the class room for half an hour before we actually watched the movie. Oh yeah, and the movie was postponed an hour, uggh.
My guitar class was canceled today because my teacher was sick. I wish that I didn't have to come to school when I was sick... I often feel really lousy but I still have to come to school.

On a more spiritual note, lately I've been trying to focus on being more like the Prov. 31 woman. Unfortunately, its really hard. I'm far from perfect.

4 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

What was Fog of War about?

12:11 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

It was an interview of Robert McNaman. He pretty much talked about the vietnam war etc. EXTREMELY boring.

8:28 AM  
Blogger Polka Dotted Pickles said...

My least favorite part about homeschool was no snow days and no sick days. No matter what, I was never snowed out of school or too sick to go. :)

Yeah, my favorite part of that chapter is about her doing her husband good all the days of her life. It was drawn to my attention a few years ago that that included now when I don't have one. Think about how I can honor him and do him good even if I don't know who he is.

12:08 PM  
Blogger Hope said...

I will have to agree with polka dotted pickles...that was my least fave part of homeschooling, too.

Keep up the good work!

Check out my blog..I have been posting..

Lylas!

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home