Tuesday, October 17, 2006

fa-la-la-la-la

Today I'm meeting up with some people from my Nutrition 130 class to work on powerpoints for our group presentation. I hate doing group projects. I keep getting put in groups with extremely bossy people. One lady in my nutrition group clearly has a chip on her shoulder because I recieved a better grade than her on my paper. Big deal, its not like whe did bad on hers.
Tonight I'm going to see a prescrening of "The Fog of War". I have no idea what the plot is or anything, I just know that my Speech teacher offered my extra credit if I go watch it. Unfortunately, the movie doesn't start till 3:30 and it goes till 6:00 so I'm stuck at college all day long.
Yesterday, I helped my piano students pick out some music for the Christmas party I'm going to have this year. Every year, I have a Christmas party for all of my piano students. They each play a christmas carol or song from the Nutcracker and then we have cookies and cocoa. They seem to really like it. It's hard to believe that it's less than three months till Christmas. I've already started listening to my Christmas music. I know, I'm crazy. But I LOVE it!

4 Comments:

Blogger Polka Dotted Pickles said...

What??!! Three months. That is hard to believe....Yeah, I am in the midst of a group project right now also. Luckily, however, we worked it so we each did our own part of the project. We will probably just have to get together once to rehearse everything.

11:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everyday is Chirstmas... in my heart... and also in those who share this Christmas spirt of mine!!

1:17 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

You've broken out the Christmas tunes already? You're crazy. Can't you wait at least until after Halloween?

12:51 AM  
Blogger Hope said...

wow! i can't believe that you are listening to Christmas music already! I actually can't start listening to Christmas music until after Thanksgiving! lol!

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home