Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Just ANother Tuesday


Last night, Kathleen came over for dinner. We had fun hanging out and chatting. Then, we decided that we wanted some air pop popcorn. Unfortunately we were out of butter. My mom realizes that she needs some groceries anyways so we head to the store. We forgot to keep track of time though and we were still shopping when Kathleen's dad came to pick her up from my house. Oops... So we ended up rushing home and Kathleen went home before we could make the popcorn.
Today nothing out of the ordinary is planned. I go to classes then head home to study, practice piano & guitar, and maybe go on a walk with Kathleen.

2 Comments:

Blogger Steph said...

I love relaxing days like that! Nothing to do but the usual. Have fun!

7:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, that popcorn looks really good! Yeah, when my friends and I want to make a snack, we are dumb enough to try and "substitute" for ingredients we don't have. Before I tell this story, I must clarify it was when I was younger-like 7 or 8 years ago. My friend and I wanted shakes. But we didn't have ice cream. Can you believe we even attempted to continue. We tried to do milk and ice. Nope, it didn't work. :) Ha ha!

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home