Tuesday, November 07, 2006

It's Tuesday!

I totally forgot to tell about Sunday... On Sunday, Kathleen, Ri, and I decided to get out and get some exercise so we went on a walk. By the time we got home we were completely soaked to the bone. Then, as we walked home, we saw Hope drive past on her way to my house. So we ran home to meet her. Hope felt like going on a walk so we went out again. This time, we walked all the way to her boyfriend's house and then decided to walk to Tirzah's house. We probably walked for about two hours in the pouring rain before getting home just in time for dinner. You can imagine how wet and cold we were... But, we got our exercise! (I think we walked about 6 miles or so...)
Last night, Hope came over for dinner, quiche (which was very good if I do say so myself) and a movie. We also made chocolate chunk cookies that were very tasty. We watched "The Thin Man", it is a 1930s movie. It's the first of the Nick and Nora movies. It was really good.

8 Comments:

Blogger Polka Dotted Pickles said...

Wow, those cookies sound great right now. I love the rain! It is my favorite weather to run in. :)

9:56 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

http://img159.imageshack.us/img159/3465/1162591924977pr6.jpg

People mock my love of the cookie /sob

10:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! Nice image Tbqelite!

Anyway, I really like the rain... it's cool to run around in it and get a cold!

12:50 PM  
Blogger Steph said...

Quiche and chocolate chunk cookies... What I would give for quiche and chocolate chunk cookies...

6:58 PM  
Blogger Tamoosh said...

I hate rainy days. They're depressing:) but walking in the rain is fun.

7:32 PM  
Blogger Hope said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:13 PM  
Blogger Hope said...

omg! that was so much fun suprising my boyfriend and tirzah..showing up at their houses..lol! *hugs* we should do that again soon!

10:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought there were some weird people hanging out on my porch on Sunday. I guess I was right.

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home