Monday, November 13, 2006

The Dreaded Monday

Friday was alot of fun. Since I didn't have school I invited my friend Kathleen over to hang out (she also had the day off). When Ri got home that evening, we talked for hours about random topics. Then Hope called, she was bored, so she also came over. We decided to have dinner together so Kathleen and I made taco soup (which was really good!). After dinner, Hope left to visit her boyfriend so Kathleen, Ri, and I talked my mom into renting Father of the Bride 2. We were in a weird mood (since we had Friday off:) so we went to the rental store in matching pajamas, then we went to the grocery store to buy butter (for our popcorn), and then to Starbucks. We got lots of strange looks. It was So much fun.
Saturday was mostly very boring. We didn't do anything until the evening when my mom took us to the mall. Going to the mall was fun, but Kennely Keys was out of the guitar book I was looking for.
Sunday (yesterday), we went to church in the morning. Then, we went to the assisted living community with Evan to play hymns which went really well. We stopped at Starbucks on the way home:). In the evening, we went to a spaghetti feed with Kathleen.
So that's pretty much my crazy weekend. Any questions?

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have one....... matching pajamas?

11:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How many times do you visit Starbucks in a month?

5:30 PM  
Blogger Steph said...

I don't think I have any questions... I totally understand the matching pj's. That's awesome.

1:18 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm debating on picking up kitty pajamas but I just don't know.

My weekend was busy... off to celebrate Gerhalt's 18th birthday, more paperwork at Safeway, tech meetings at church, taking online tests, helping The Shadow Walker move some more stuff, etc etc.

1:32 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

Yup! We all wore striped pjs. Mine are black and white. :)

I visit Starbucks probably about 6 times a month give or take depending on the season.

8:38 AM  
Blogger Matt said...

That's a lot of overpriced coffee.

I've only been to Starbucks once since coming to Japan.

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home