Tuesday, April 11, 2006

You Are an Excellent Cook

You're a top cook, but you weren't born that way. It's taken a lot of practice, a lot of experimenting, and a lot of learning.
It's likely that you have what it takes to be a top chef, should you have the desire...

It's a good thing I got "excellent cook". I mean I'm constantly cooking something or other.



You Are an Emo Rocker!

Expressive and deep, lyrics are really your thing.
That doesn't mean you don't rock out...
You just rock out with meaning.
For you, rock is more about connecting than grandstanding.
I like emo rock but some of the actual musicians are kinda creepy.

5 Comments:

Blogger Polka Dotted Pickles said...

I got emo rocker too. :)

1:21 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

You Are a Glam Rocker!
You put the "show" in rock show with your larger than life self.
No doubt, you are all about making good music...
But what really gets you going is having an over the top show.
Glitter, costumes, and wild hair are your thing - with some rock thrown in!

LOL - not quite... :)

2:48 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

Er, I guess it wasn't too bad except for the "wild hair" thing. *screams* Ew!

2:49 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am NOT a cook. At all.

4:02 PM  
Blogger Coie Watson said...

I also got excellent cook, but I'm not sure how true that is.

So, I'm sure you hear this a lot, but is your last name really "Lick", or is that in your username for no reason? I mean, that's weird. And I officially have the right to let people know their names are weird since I got stuck with "Coie Igarashi". Ha, try saying that!

Hey, if I were to write my (Japanese) last name in Japanese, could you translate it? You are learning Japanese, right? Fun stuff. I could say 25 phrases at one point. But this is turning into a very long comment...I'm just really tired and bored and in Illinois...and I like your's and Rabenstrange's blogs because you guys are "real" so I'm just hanging around here catching up on your latest posts.

www.coie.us
www.homeschoolblogger.com/frogiggie89

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home