Monday, April 10, 2006

Just another Monday.

Ugghhh! Okay, I'm done venting about Monday. Anyways, this weekend I played worship at a nursing home. The guy in charge didn't think that my Gibson sounded "happy" enough so I guess next month I"ll play through a pedal.
Also, Rabenstrange is in the process of helping me make a template. It'll be freakin cool so keep your eyes open for it. Since I changed my template, no one seems to be posting on my blog. Hello, is anyone out there? (and No this isn't the cool template that Rabenstrange and I are making, its just temporary)
Tomorrow I have two tests. (YUCK!) I'm not a very good test taker but I'm getting better. I usually manage to pull A's. However, I find that I forget things when I'm under pressure.

Oh, I almost forgot... I have a new profile pick finally!

3 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

Hi, I came to your blog once before...last month...on a post about the Austere Academy I think. Anyway, that is very cool that you'll be getting a "custom" template. Do you have to know HTML to do that?

12:17 PM  
Blogger Polka Dotted Pickles said...

Sorry your Gibson wasn't happy enough. :) That is really cool that you are doing something like that though.

Oh, and I'm still here. :)

12:42 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Knowing HTML certainly helps but as her brother doesn't know it very well I'm assuming not. *smile*

I, too, will change my blog around. Once I get my stuff back...

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home