Tuesday, April 04, 2006


Today I'm stuck at college all day... For fellow college students a piece of advice DON'T take morning classes AND night classes, it's horrid!
So I've started my music and my botany classes. Gym starts tomorrow and Japanese starts tonight. My music teacher is nice, so far the class has been mostly review. My botany teacher is CRAZED. Yesterday, she took the first half of class rearanging our seating. Then, she decided to have class outside. Uggh....
I got the new Hawk Nelson Cd in the mail yesterday. It's release date is today. Rabenstrange being a good brother bought it for me for my birthday (in September). It's an awesome CD. Even my four year old brother loves it and begs me to put it on. :)
Oh, I found out the Switchfoot is going to be at the Puyallup fair this year in September. I REALLY REALLY want to go. I saw them last year and they were really good. So if there are any fellow Washington bloggers out there who absolutely LOVE Switchfoot, go to the concert!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Polka Dotted Pickles said...

Cool, Hawk Nelson.

Wow, a crazed botany teacher. Sounds like it will certainly be an interesting class!

1:28 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I so know how you feel with a eving class and then a morring class iam just finishing a semster like that!

8:34 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Our botany teacher is a character...

A voice for those poor plants who can't cry out against all the injustice commited against them! A soap-box preacher who preaches to the city council for reform!

11:20 AM  
Blogger Neemund said...

Is your botany teacher one of the people who is against eating plants since they're usually still alive when you cook them? But then again, plants are what you normally feed your food before you kill it to eat it.
Also, Hawk Nelson is pretty good.

9:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember the day and evening classes in college. I agree, it is horrible!!!

My daughter is also interested in Japanese, Japan, anything to do with their culture! She is 17 and graduating soon.

I am a bit envious, I would love to be able to play piano. Perhaps one day. Are you ever too old to learn??

5:34 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

nope, you're never too old

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home