Monday, March 27, 2006

INTERNET!!!!!

I finally have internet access again! My dad did somethin and its working. Needless to say, that makes me really happy. Also I got back my grades and this quarter I got straight A's at college. That makes me REALLY REALLY happy.
And then of course, there's my new Gibson, les paul studio electric guitar with double humbuckers, solid mahogoney body, sweet pickups, unlacquered neck............... I could go on forever. She's sweet. A couple of the employees at Guitar Center seemed sad to see her go. She plays way better than my Eleca guitar. I'm planning on posting some pics soon.
I also need to post a new profile pic. The pic on my profile doesn't look much like me anymore. I have short hair and my guitar is much cooler.

2 Comments:

Blogger KaleCharis said...

yea when our internet wasn't working it got very frustrating. your guitar sounds awesome (as my little bro would say "oh, the sweetness")

11:07 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

cool blog!!

5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home