Friday, March 24, 2006

Crazy day


The last couple days have been crazy for me. Yesterday I went out to lunch with my parents since I did so well this quarter at college. Today I picked up a copy of Kutless' new Album, "Hearts of the Innocent" but I still haven't gotten to listen to it, and the biggest thing: this morning I went to guitar center and picked out a guitar that I might buy. It is a Gibson Les Paul and its freekin awesome. It's on sale for $500 off this weekend and so I put it on hold. I might buy it. (If I buy it I'll post pics) Well I got to go.........

2 Comments:

Blogger Polka Dotted Pickles said...

No way! Kutless has a new CD??!! I so have to try it out!!

4:44 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

Gibsons are like WAY better than Fenders. (in general)I bought my new guitar and she's a beauty. I'll be posting pics soon.
Kutless' new CD is freekin awesome. I bought a copy on Saturday and have listened to it many a time already. I highly recommend it.

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home