Tuesday, March 21, 2006


On Saturday, I went to the Kutless, Stellar Kart, Falling Up, and Disciple concert. I wasn't expecting to enjoy Disciple but I was surprised. They were AWESOME! I liked them so much that I bought their t-shirt. Besides the Disciple t-shirt, I also bought a Stellar Kart shirt and I found a Kutless shirt that somebody had lost. I looked for the owner of the shirt but couldn't find anyone who was missing a shirt so I kept it (good thing that it was my size).
The bands were really friendly. I got my pictures with them and they signed my shirts and CDs. Also, I got my picture with the bouncer who practically kept my ribs intact at the last Kutless concert I went to.

If any of you fellow bloggers like good rock music, you should go to their concert when they're in your area. Go to www.kutless.com for tour dates.

By the way, one of the many reasons that I haven't posted is that I'm sick. If I don't post for a few days don't be surprised.

3 Comments:

Blogger Polka Dotted Pickles said...

No way! That is way too awesome! :)

6:18 PM  
Blogger KaleCharis said...

awww....you are so lucky!!! 4 awesome bands at once wow!! It must've been cool!!!

5:44 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

It was freekin' AWESOME!!!

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home