Sunday, February 12, 2006

romantic movies

Here are a few of my favorite chick flicks. Watch some for Valentine's Day! Then, tell me how you like them.



Emma
This is a great Jane Austin story. I love the Jane Austin movies I've seen. I should probably read the books though.

A Walk to Remember
I love this movie but the end is so sad.


The Phantom of the Opera
This is a classic. If you haven't seen it, go out and rent it! I always feel bad for the phantom though.




Pride and Prejudice (2003 version)
This is one of my favorite movies. It's a modern day spin off of the Jane Austin Pride and Prejudice. Rather than a story of a bunch of sisters growing up in England, it's about a group of roomates in modern day Utah. It's a cute chick flick.



Kate and Leopold
I love this movie. Jackman and Ryan make such a cute couple. Jackman does a great job playing an old-fashioned British gentleman. The plot is really unique.

3 Comments:

Blogger KaleCharis said...

I haven't seen any of those....I'll have to get them next time we rent some movies

2:31 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

Believe it or not, I've seen all of those movies and liked most of them.

5:55 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The Phantom of the Opera is so sad.

/cry

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home