Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Recital Day

This evening I have a piano recital. I'm going to play "All I Ask of You" from the Phantom of the Operah movie. It's an easy song, but it's pretty so I decided to play it. Next recital I'll play a harder song.
Speaking of the Phantom of the Operah, who likes the old music from the musical better and who likes the new music from the movie better?
Yellow Card's CD, Lights and Sounds came out today. Rabenstrange pre-ordered it for me for Christmas so I got it yesterday. (It's a signed copy too!) It's a great CD, I recommend it to anyone who likes emo-rock.

Got to go get ready for my recital.... Wish me luck...

6 Comments:

Blogger V. Shay said...

Good luck at your recital, I love Phantom of the Opera. And Yellowcard OWNS, I can't wait to get their new CD.

3:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I really like the Phantom of the Opera

4:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good luck on your recital!

4:25 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

Your luck has been wished. Expect delivery in three to five weeks.

5:27 PM  
Blogger Neemund said...

Scred the soundtracks from the movies. Go see it at the Royal Operahouse in London with a real orchestra. But, hearing the Phantom of the Opera in the new movie with guitar and drums is pretty cool too,

11:22 AM  
Blogger Hope said...

i hope that your recital went well! umm...i like the new music the best from this phantom of the opera! talk to you later! love you like a sis!

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home