Friday, January 20, 2006

Ferry Boat Ride

Today I went on a ferry boat ride so that I could write an English paper on it. Unfortunately, I had to go alot of other places too so I was stuck in the car almost all day long. The view of Seattle was beautiful. Since we came into downtown Seattle at six, it was dark so everything was lit up. It looked just like the postcards.
I don't have anything planned for this weekend. Hopefully it'll be laid back and relaxing. I'm hoping to sleep in. Today I bought a bunch of energy bars at the grocery store. They were on sale for 30c so I decided to give them a try. (Hey, anything that'll keep me awake during a 7:30 class!)
Valentine's Day is coming up on us quickly this year. Ri and I will probably have some sort of party. Rabenstrange and tbqelite are going to have a "singles appreciation day party" at BCC again this year. I might go... I enjoy being single, but I know that I want to get married once I graduate from college. My mom got married the weekend after her graduation. I wouldn't mind following in her footsteps.

4 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

Most of us plan on getting married but that doesn't mean we can't celebrate Singles Appreciation Day.

8:47 AM  
Blogger Polka Dotted Pickles said...

Yeah, around here if you don't have a boyfriend or girlfriend, you're out of luck. Same thing like when prom and homecoming are here. I'm usually at home watching movies or something. :) Hmmm...

2:06 PM  
Blogger Hope said...

hey! i am sorry that you had to be stuck in the car all day! I hope that you had fun on the ferry! um, yea...polka dotted pickles, i have a bf! lol...well, hope to hear from you soon! love you! bye!

10:56 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Singles Appreciation Day will be a blast. You'll bring the blackpowder right, Rabenstrange?

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home