Friday, January 13, 2006

A Chance to Catch my Breath

Hey, it's the weekend! YES!!!! It's so nice to not have school for three days. My English teacher is crazy, I have English papers due just about every day, sometimes a couple papers. That doesn't even include the online exercises he assigns, yesterday he assigned two dozen online exercises. (They took forever) I absolutely LOVE my astronomy class. It's lots of fun, the teacher's interesting, and the way the universe works is fascinating. I'm hoping it'll be clear out tonight so I can show Ri the gemini twins and Saturn. Japanese is getting harder but I still like it.
I have no clue what I'm going to do this weekend. Probably nothing all that interesting. I have two English papers and a bunch of online exercises due on Tuesday so I'll probably work on those. I might go to Pike's Place Market tomarrow. (I have to right a paper on it for English class.)
Ri comes home today. I'm soo happy, I miss her alot. She wasn't here to have the delicious brownies I made to go with lunch. (She's crazy about brownies and chocolate, almost as crazy as me! I'm just kiddin, but we love chocolate.)
Oh, my grandma finished my hat and scarf that she was knitting me for Christmas. My grandma is so cool. They are burnt orange. I haven't seen them yet, but my grandma asked me what color I wanted.(I picked orange cause black would be too plain and she made Ri's green.) Ri has them, she's going to bring them home with her. I've been wearing my hat everyday to school because it's been raining alot so it'll be nice to have another hat.
Earlier this week, I visited my grandpa in the nursing home. He's only been there for a month or so. It was really sad. The people there have him on some kind of medication that makes him more laid back, it makes him really out of it. He was already losing his mind, but I think it made him worse. I felt so bad going there and seeing my grandpa in such a poor condition. When I was little, before he got sick, he used to take me to parks, ponds, and playgrounds. I also remember watching him teach Rabenstrange how to play all different board and card games.
I'll try to post more often, I'm starting to adjust to the crazy amounts of homework I've been getting this quarter.

2 Comments:

Blogger EJB said...

Yeah I have to read 300 pages of a somewhat boring book before monday. Not to mention a ton of writing to do for english.

12:08 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

Who are you taking English from?

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home