Friday, October 07, 2005

Three Cheers for the Weekend!

Huzzah! Huzzah! Huzzah! I've lived through another week of college. Now I can do the stuff I want to do: play guitar, go to Borders, etc.
My friend Melinda from History class wants to go ice skating this weekend. Hopefully I'll be able to. I love ice skating!
Sunday Ri and I are playing music for a nursing home. Hopefully it goes well, we haven't had much time to practice.
Today's Japanese test seems to have gone well. I read all the words without error. I got an A on my math test. As for my History test, it has been postponed to Tuesday. The good thing is that I'll have extra time to study, unfortunately, it also means that I'll have to study for Tuesday's test and Friday's test at the same time... STUPID TESTS!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Neemund said...

If one test is on Friday, and the other on Tuesday, why would you have to study for them @ the same time? I think it would make sense to devote all study time to the first test until that's over with, then you have plenty of time after that test to worry about the next one if that's what you choose to do.

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home