Monday, September 26, 2005

College

I'm sorry to my readers... I haven't posted in awhile. I started college last week and haven't had anytime to do anything but homework, eat, and sleep. Also, my internet connection is down...
This weekend, Ri and I had our B-Day party... It was a sleepover and we went out to a movie (Charlie and the Chocolate Factory). The movie was actually pretty good, it was much better than the old one in my opinion.
Unfortunately for our guests, someone was sick... About half of the girls who came were sick the next day. Rabenstrange got sick too. (Ooops!)
I got lotsa cool presents: CDs, a Gucci purse, guitar tab books, Switchfoot t-shirt, some new clothing, etc.
I gotta go!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I was under the impression that you had already seen that. I guess I was wrong.

Yeah... I find college to drain a lot of my time and energy (curse those social vampires...).

Sounds like you had a fun birthday party with the unfortunate exception that most people got sick afterwards.

5:21 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

I sure did...

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home