Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Just Another Day in the Life

I got up at seven again! Yeah! It's soo hard getting up after sleeping in almost everyday this summer. Today I'll be starting up piano again for the fall (I've already played for ten years). So far I've picked out "All I Ask of You" (from the Phantom of the Operah), a Russian Sonatina, and the Maple Leaf Rag. I still need to pick out four more pieces to complete my national guild program for this spring. I'll be playing seven songs and three phases for a total of ten pieces.
After piano lessons, I have to go to some kind of highschool orientation. It doesn't make any sense to me why since I'm not going to that place anyhow. I'll be going to BCC so why should I go to an orientation at the HRC? (the homeschool resource center) I've only taken a few classes there in my life and that was several years ago. My mom said that my highschool counselor wants me to go. My sister really wants to go for some reason, she thinks that it's funny that I'm having to go against my will. She knows how eager I am to go to college instead of that place every week.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah... it makes no sense to me why you have to go to the orientation.

6:44 PM  
Blogger KaleCharis said...

I like the maple leaf rag, It's cool my friend had it for a recitle(sp?) once and wow

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home