Friday, September 02, 2005

The ENd of SEarching

Too bad, I ended up giving up looking for that special something cause I looked everywhere I could think of and couldn't find it. Well, on the good side I finally bought Arita a birthday present! Unfortunately it isn't what I looked everywhere for... Well Arita, if you're reading this and are still trying to figure out what I got you, you're never going to guess. It isn't what I was looking for yesterday. (just a hint)
Other than that I haven't done a whole lot the last couple days. Yesterday my mom went to a group thingy with some other moms and my dad worked so I ended up having to babysit. Right now, my parents are having lunch together so , you guessed it I'm babysitting. And tonight my parents are going to a wedding so well ..... you get the idea. Yesterday I practiced my turns on my blades in our driveway. I ended up falling once (I hardly ever fall) and lucky for me I didn't rip my pants like the last two times I've fallen... I wasn't wearing my trash pants (my pants that I don't care about) either. I'm so glad I didn't rip them. All I ended up with was a nasty looking gauge on one of my knuckles...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home