Sunday, September 04, 2005

Labor Day Eve

So since it's Sunday we went to church, like we always do... Ri and I sat next to each other in service and I have to admit we talked a little. Oh well, if we're honest most people do occassionally. Tonight Leann is gonna come over a sleepover. Tomarrow we're going to Enchanted Village to ride the rides. It'll be fun. Leann and possibly Haley are going with us. Oh, I forgot, Ri and I handed out the invites to our party today. So far, everybody who's said if they were coming said yes. OHhhhh Right! If everyone can make it there'll be over ten girls coming plus relatives.
Yesterday night we watched Benny and Joon. It's pretty funny but there is some questionable content in it. Other than those scenes I loved it. Jonny Depp looks sooooo much younger in it. It's kinda strange though cause it's a love story about two mentally unstable people. (strange if you ask me, as my dad said you wouldn't want to know what their children would be like) Joon is funny cause she's always lighting random stuff on fire and causing caos. Sam (Depp) is in love with her but he's a little mental also. If you haven't seen it it's worth seeing (just skip that scene).

Johnny Depp and Mary Stuart Masterson star in this quirky romantic drama about two misfits who come together as a result of an unusual poker game. Aidan Quinn and Julianne Moore co-star. Theatrical Release Date: Apr 16, 1993MPAA Rating: PG Rating Comment: Rated PG for theme, a scene of mild sensuality and one use of harsh language.

5 Comments:

Blogger Polka Dotted Pickles said...

Yeah, Benny and June is a pretty good one! Nice blog.

6:51 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

I thought the idea of two nuts shacking up was sick.

While almost every scene was funny, I thought the overall message of the movie was poor.

11:06 PM  
Blogger Neemund said...

What scene should be skipped? Assuming I ever decide to see the movie? I just saw The Others a few days ago it was really weird and I liked it.

2:32 AM  
Blogger Polka Dotted Pickles said...

Hi again! I added you to my blog...

7:50 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

=Hi again! I added you to my blog...

kool!

=What scene should be skipped?

the scene when sam and joon are well you get the idea...

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home