Thursday, September 08, 2005

untitled

Today I'm babysitting, the usual. For some odd reason my cousin doesn't want to take her nap. Normally she would want to take her nap. Oh well, it doesn't really matter that much. This is actually the last time I'll be watching her since I start college in two weeks.
It gets kinda lonely here though. At home, Ri and I hang out all the time and do stuff. (listen to books on CDs, draw, chat, listen to music, make food, etc.) Here the only one other than me is Alicia and she is only one. After lunch, I put on her swimsuit and let her swim in her wading pool. She loved it... After that we went on a walk around the area. Everyone comments on how cute she is. For once, someone actually asked me if I was babysitting. Usually I just get nasty looks from people (they most likely think that she is my daughter).
Since I don't really have anything interesting to post, I'll stop typing now...........

2 Comments:

Blogger Polka Dotted Pickles said...

I know what you mean. I have a little 3 year old sister. Whenever I am holding her or whatever, I KNOW people think she is mine! Whenever they ask how old she is, I am like, "She is my three year old SISTER!". :<)

2:39 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

Yeah, I have a three year old brother and an almost two year old sister that people keep on thinking are mine when we're out in public. I guess it kinda makes sense though, my mom is older than most moms and lots of teens nowadays are having kids... I think it's pretty gross though...

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home