Thursday, October 06, 2005

Dreadfully Busy........

This week I've had or am having tests in every class. Yesterday I had a math test, today I have a Japanese test, tomorrow I have a Japanese test, and tomorrow I have a History test. Fun Fun Fun!
Anyways, I haven't done much other than school. Yesterday however since I didn't have orchestra practice I went to Barnes and Nobles with my little sibs, mom, and Ri. The little kids and my mom went to the story time and Ri and I went over to Starbucks and had chocolate dipped macaroons. (they were delish)
Today I teach piano students after school. Oh, while we were out and about yesterday I picked up my Suzuki CD for piano. (I'm supposed to listen to the songs I'm learning/going to learn so that I hear how they're supposed to sound.) I even managed to order it so that I got the best pianist playing it.
Gotta Go Study..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home