Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Life of a College Student

Since I've started college I haven't had anytime to do anything else. I'm only taking three classes Math 156, History 201, and Japanese 101. Math is probably the easiest subject for me. I've always had a hard time remembering stuff I've read in History and Science so History has been a challenge. Japanese is really different from English so it's taking a while to figure out how their language works.
Today I have a piano lesson and orchestra practice. Unfortunately, that means that I probably won't have much time to do my homework. I guess I'll just do my best and hope that God helps me.
I'm going back to homework......................

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I really liked Japanese. That was an awesome class.

1:59 PM  
Blogger Briez said...

Hey that's great that you started collage. Sorry I couldn't make it to your party...I'm still in PA.
Later...

9:12 AM  
Blogger Neemund said...

Wow, your teachers give you homework? I didn't/don't have very many of those kind of teachers. I'm not taking a single class right now that assigns reading, homework, or tests; I really like these classes.

9:35 PM  
Blogger EJB said...

My teachers aren't big on written homework so I haven't found it too hard. I do usually have quit a bit of reading though. But that's not too hard.

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home