Monday, October 10, 2005

I hate Mondays!

I hate Mondays! It seems that most people do. Prehaps it's because it means the weekends over. Maybe it's because it means that there's another four days of school ahead or work. Whatever there's something about Mondays that I don't like.....
Yesterday my family went out to lunch after church. It was nice getting out as a family as it doesn't happen very often. Especially going out to eat since my family is tight on money we rarely go out. Last night, my mom, Ri, and I went to Ikea and Borders. I got two Yellowcard Cds with the giftcard I recieved for my birthday. They are awesome!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

Yellowcard is indeed a worthwhile band.

12:21 PM  
Blogger Polka Dotted Pickles said...

Hmmm, Yellowcard? I'll have to try them out.

7:08 PM  
Blogger Neemund said...

I hate mondays as well, but not any more than the other days - except for wednesdays, I don't hate wednesdays - because I am technically working 7 days a week. I don't hate wednesdays because I go to school on wednesdays and usually don't have to work all day, if at all. And right now work totally sucks and I hate it with a passion.

5:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Mondays are the worst day of the week. If only everyday was like Friday...

"I don't care if Monday's blue
Tuesday's grey and Wednesday too
Thursday I don't care about you
It's Friday, I'm in love"

9:51 AM  
Blogger EJB said...

Personally I hate wednesdays most. But that's because I have tuesday and thursday classes and homework and quizes are mostly due on thursdays.

10:50 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

And right now work totally sucks and I hate it with a passion.

What do you do for work? Just wonderin...

12:05 PM  
Blogger Polka Dotted Pickles said...

Oh, joy. Another monday...

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home