Monday, January 02, 2006

I'm Back!

Since I'm going back to school tomarrow, I figured I'd better start posting again... Let's see where I left off........ Okay, for Christmas I received a cashmere pea-coat, two element t-shirts, Dickies pants, Rk tableture book, and the tribute to Switchfoot CD. Rabenstrange also ordered me a copy of Lights and Sounds, Yellowcards new album but it's releaste date is later on this month.
So It's hard to believe we've already reached the best month of the year for the gyms across America. How many people actually keep their New Year resolutions? Thankfully I've never weighed enough to fit into the enormous catagory of those resolving to lose weight this year...... Well I've Got 2 go.........................

1 Comments:

Blogger Neemund said...

Given that I lost more than 10 kilos while in Florida, I'm planning to visit the gym @ school on a regular basis in order to build up muscle so that I can regain some of that lost weight. To those people who are trying to lose weight: I'll be there to watch you fail.

12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home