Monday, January 16, 2006

Black Monday

It's Black Monday wahoo. It's nice to have a three day weekend but I hate that the reason has to be for Martin Luther King Jr. Why didn't anyone do any decent research on him before giving him a holiday? He was a nasty perverted guy who used the money he made to hire prostitutes. Rabenstrange did quite a bit of research on him so if you want to know more you should check out his blog. When I was younger, my mom refused to give us MLK day off from school work. Instead, she would give us the Tuesday after off.
I decided to get some home work done today so I studied Japanese, and Astronomy and I wrote a paper for English. It was nice having an extra day to write the English paper.
Tomarrow I'm going to CCC (Campus Crusade for Christ) at college so I might not have enough time to post...

2 Comments:

Blogger EJB said...

Who do you have for astronomy?

9:21 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

Art Goss. He's an excellent teacher.

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home