Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Groundhog Day Eve

Tomarrow's Groundhog day! It's even a recognized holiday at BCC. (that's the joke going around) The teacher's meeting day just so happened to fall on Groundhog day. It's kinda funny, my English teacher was cracking jokes about it throughout English class today.
Since I have a break, I'm going to write a paper that's due next week. I should probably study for my tests too. I have a Japanese test on Thursday/Friday next week and an astronomy test on Friday next week.

Band of the Day...

Switchfoot

Most everyone has already heard them or at least heard of them. If not go to their site. They released a new album in September, Nothing is Sound. They're addicting, check them out...

1 Comments:

Blogger Hope said...

i love switchfoot!!! and, i can't wait until school is over!!! YAY! how are you?

11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home