Monday, March 13, 2006

Stellar Kart


Saturday I bought a new CD. It's by Stellar Kart and it is called All Gass No Brake. They are actually quite good. (even Rabenstrange liked them) They are good Christian punk. Here's a link to their site www.stellarkart.com.

I chose this pic cause I thought people might find it interesting that the middle dude is wearing a jimmy eat world t-shirt.

It's back to that long week before finals. Studying, putting together my portfolio, and loosing sleep. Fun Fun Fun!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sara Hansen said...

Hey, I saw your comment on Stellar Karts blog, about the concert. Are you going? Because im going... I love Stellar Kart! [and all the other bands that are playing of course...] well you should get back to me, love the picture! :D
-Sara

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home