Friday, March 31, 2006

Another day in the life...

Today is like the last day of my spring break. I'm sad. :( Ri went babysitting tonight so I'm at home with nothing to keep me company but my computer, CDs, and Guitars. Tomorrow, I'm going to a show at the Fifth Avenue in downtown Seattle with my grandma and then in the evening my family is going out to Cold Stones to celebrate my straight A's for winter quarter (YIPPEE!!!). Yet, today nothing seems to be happening....
I talked my sister into taking a picture of me for my profile pic but I didn't like it so I didn't put it up. Speaking of pics, my dad has a dreadful picture of Rabenstrange that I was considering posting but Rabenstrange threatened to post some horrid pictures of me so I didn't. Among my black mail pics of Rabenstrang is a picture of him wearing my dress (when he was four), him taking a bath with our cousin Beth (when he was three or something like that), and him in a towel (current he he he). Too bad he has such awful pics of me.....


My favorite things to do (in no particular order)
Go to cool christian concerts like Kutless, Switchfoot, Disciple, and Stellar Kart
Go out to icecream with Ri
Have a nice jucey talk with Rabenstrange
Play my guitar
Go rollerbladding or ice skating
Bake cookies and eat cookie dough (with Ri and Rabenstrange)
Surf the net
Watch a good chick flick and eat popcorn
Take a long bubblebath and forget about real life
Listen to rock music super loud and be crazy
Go to guitar center and dream........
Read a new magazine
Sleep in
Go to Zumiez and blow money on cool clothes
Swim in the rain
Go to a ceramics art gallery and paint with my mom
Have tea and chocolates with my mom and or Ri
Hang out with friends and talk, talk, talk
Pick blueberries and strawberries
Talk on the phone
Blog




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home