Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Super Ugly


My cousin received an "ugly doll" for her birthday and I found it funny so I looked further into them. The ugly doll company has many different dolls including two sided ones. Every kid should have one. I can just imagine... instead of little girls carrying around their baby dolls, they start carrying around these monsters. Well I found them pretty funny. To see the whole collection go to www.uglydolls.com.

This morning, I picked up my books for Spring quarter. They cost me about $250! It's rediculous how much college books cost, as if college isn't pricey enough without crazy high book prices.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sara Hansen said...

Wow, those dolls ARE ugly! But kind of cute in the same way... lol
Yah I went to the concert!! It was amazing! During Disciple me and my friends pushed our way to the very front, but then I started getting dizzy and lightheaded and had to make my way out of the pit. Where were you?

6:21 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

I was in the very front center. Disciple was SWEET. I bought their t-shirt and got it signed. I also got my picture with them. They're nice guys. Did you get to meet them?

7:20 PM  
Blogger Polka Dotted Pickles said...

I saw those at the Hastings we have in town. They are pretty cool. Yeah, prices of books is pretty darn stinky! :)

5:26 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Well at lest the name tells some thing about the dol!!

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home