Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Just Another Crazy Wednesday

Wednesdays at my house are CRAZY. This morning I practiced piano and guitar (oh the sweetness of Gibson) before lunch. Luckily, I'm on spring break. After lunch, Ri and I went for a jog. I decided to test out my workout outfit that I recently bought for gym this coming quarter. Ri said that it looked cute on but it feels awkward wearing workout clothing.
After jogging, we went to piano lessons on Mercer Island. Fortunately today, I didn't forget anything. The lesson went well.
Then, we went home and made dinner before going to orchestra practice. Orchestra practice went well besides the fact that our director is moving to a different church leaving us without a director. Rumor has it that our church is trying to disolve the orchestra and choir (Uggghhhhhhhhhhh).

So, let's see something interesting, how 'bout a quote...
Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving. -Albert Einstein

And yes, I know, I still need to post a new pic. I'm hoping to do that soon.

3 Comments:

Blogger Hope said...

why is the choir director going to another church?

11:50 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

Do you rollerblade?
Yes, I love rollerbladding. I went almost everyday before I started college. I usually go street-bladding though this weekend I went bladding at a rink.

why is the choir director going to another church?
He was offered a job at another church. Though, rumor has it that our pastor is trying to get rid of the choir and orchestra and perhaps they were asked to leave. But I'm not sure so please don't spread it.... :)

1:24 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

You ought to try rollerblading on a treadmill. It's an adventure.

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home