Thursday, March 30, 2006

The ABCs of my life


A-Age: 17

B-Bed size: Twin

C-Chore you hate: cleaning up after my dog and cleaning the bathroom

D-Dessert you love: Brownie Sundays, Chocolate Cake (it has to be the good kind though), and Coldstone Icecream if you've never had Cold stone Icecream go to www.coldstonecreamery.com and find one near you. It's the best icecream EVER!

E-Essential start your day item: my comb and breakfast

F-Favorite actor(s): Orlando Bloom, Matt Damon, and Jonny Depp

G-Gold or Silver: White Gold

H-Height: 5'1

I-Instruments you play: Piano, Flute, Electric Guitar, and Acoustic Guitar

J-Job title: Piano teacher

K-Keeping track of your day: Planner

L-Living arrangements: mom, dad, three brothers, two sisters, and a dog

M-Mom's name: Valerie (and NO she's NOT black, everyone seems to think that Valerie is an African American name, well it's NOT)

N-Not liking right now: Knowing that we're eating homemade mac'n cheese for dinner (it's gross)

O-Overnight hospital stay other than birth: one, when I had Cellulitis (I think that's spelled wrong), a skin disease that can become deadly

P-pie flavor: peach

Q-Quote you like: I'm afraid I cannot acquiesce to your request-Pirates of the Carribean

R-Right or left handed: Right

S-Siblings: One older brother, two younger brothers, and two younger sisters

T-Time you woke up today: hachiji han goro desu. (in English- about 7:30)

U-Unique habit: I have this thing with germs, so I wash my hands every couple minutes

V-Vegetable you hate: I love veggies, I was going to be a vegan but my parents didn't let me

W-Worst habit:

X-X'rays you've had: Zippo

Y-Yummy food you can make: soft pretzles, chocolate madelines, double chip brownies, esspresso brownies, toffee bars, fudge oat bars.......... (and the list goes on, Ri and I cook ALOT, like everyday we bake a couple of things but not all of them are junk food:)

Z-Zodiac sign: ? I don't believe in astrology

3 Comments:

Blogger Polka Dotted Pickles said...

Cold Stone is the bomb! Peanut Butter Perfection is my personal fav. :)

8:07 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

I really like the brownie mix-in and the chocolate dipped waffle cones. My parents are taking me to Cold Stone on Saturday since I got straight A's this quarter in college :)

9:54 PM  
Blogger Polka Dotted Pickles said...

You talked about horses on my blog. So totally! We have tons of dairies nearby. I actually used to have horses.

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home