Saturday, April 01, 2006

Craziness

Today I'm going to a show at the Fifth Avenue theater in downtown Seattle. (yes, downtown Seattle is pretty cool, for those of you who don't live in WA) I'll be leaving for it as soon as my grandmother gets here... Tonight, my fam is going to Cold Stone Creamery in celebration of my straight A's. (the best ice cream ever!!!!) Ri is gone though, so I really miss her.

Since I don't have much to post about, here's a superb recipe for you peoples to try....

Soft Pretzles
1 1/2 cups warm water
1Tbs yeast
1Tbs granulated sugar
1tsp salt
4 cups all-purpose flour

Disolve the yeast in the water. Mix in dry ingredients. Knead until smooth and elasticy. Divide into 18 pieces. Roll and shape. Bake at 375F for about 15-20 minutes or until golden on top. Enjoy!

These are a family favorite. Ri and I make them almost every day for snack.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sara Hansen said...

Hmm.. that recipe sounds good, maybe I'll try it. And yes, downtown Seattle IS cool, I would like to live there one day...
Thanks for the comment! I love black and whites too!

8:42 PM  
Blogger Sara Hansen said...

Well I dont live in Seattle... But I attend a Baptist church. I live in Shelton, that's about half an hour away from Olympia.

10:55 PM  
Blogger Coie Watson said...

Well, since you guys are discussing churches now, you could always come to our home church. But, you'd have to come to Tennessee...But, er, I guarantee that you'll love it-- if you like to get really deep into God's Word. :)

-Coie

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home